Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Party ~~ 8/9/2008

I woke up in the morning then as usual go school
But today slightly difference ... is my birthday
When i just reach school walking up the stairs to my class ... all people came over n wish me .. COol~
A big surprise when reach recess ... They prepared a Big Secret Recipe Cake for me ...
I sit in front of the cake then they sang birthday song for me ... n oso take pictures
Then i made a wish **** ....
After that we all take spoon ... then i thought start to eat cake ... but not maybe is Cekal Traditional need to take picture with the spoon 1st LOL!!
After they eat ... all started gang bang the birthday boy (me) >.< whole face is the chocolate cream ...
While i walking to the toilet damn pai seh ler ... all people looking at me
Then happy hours always just for a short while ... Teacher came in ~~ Blah damn spoil mood ..
Later ... they also gave me a birthday card album ... lol inside full with wishes ...
Anyway ... Ty for the birthday party that u all prepared for me ... n also all the wishes hope it will come true ~~

No comments: