Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Moodys

Sms ... sms sms ... or even call !! Blah just stop it ~~~ She might feel irritating ...
Looking at my geo book ... my mind is empty can't even concentrate
Open my door in n out, in n out think of it ... or even giving excuse 2 myself...
The things that i can do is just rolling on the bed ... listening songs 2 clam me down "Fall for you" ...
Thinking of it until i can't even answer the question that i asked myself ...
Watching on my laptop screen ... all just empty ...
N i found a friend 2 giv me advise until mid night 2am++ pity him xD ... n also thx !!
Lol but after i offline ... i continue listen the song ... again n again ... this song let me think of her until i even feel lk cry
At that moment ... i feel its hard 2 take it n i even think of if i din meet her ... this wont happen on me
But than i finally found the answer ... i wont giv up ~~

No comments: