Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm back =p

Gosh quite some time or long time didn't update this freaking blog ...
Sry .. is really quite hard for me to write an essay =p
I'm just damn no life la ... always hang out at club but seriously gotta ntg to do
But this holiday also let me time to think carefully on something ..
Now i got the answer i knew everything gonna goes normal .. who cares =p
Hmm just started to hold rackets but many "pros" teach me thx ya ..
I was like 1 week 7 days 5 days gonna go club for bad is really no life la !!!
But is also quite nice .. let see
Badminton then
Swim then
Ping pong then
GOSSIP!!!
Haha u might of one of them that i use to gossiping =p
Anyway ... after pmr is really boring my life was like no target ...
Gonna update again ... hopefully everyday

No comments: